Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Friends bring color

Hey everyone,

I am sharing a very colorful layout that I made for Bella Blvd with you today.

I wanted to create a vibrant fun layout that was as youthful as the teens in my photos. Bella's High Five alpha's & Alpha + Bits cardstock stickers helped make my title come to life. To complete the look I created these fun whimsical circles paired with Bella's Flags and Crocheted hearts. Bella’s designer tapes are also a great way to make a statement. I paired them together to make a fun border for this layout.

Friends Bring Color to Our Lives layout




supplies:
Kiss Me Collection: Flutter, Alpha + Bits
Birthday Girl Collection: Miles of Smiles, Party Dress
Birthday Boy Collection: Eat Cake
Sunshine & Happiness Collection: Happy Clouds
Winter Wonder Collection: Ski Slopes
Sophisticates Collection: Short Stories
Flags: Girl
Cardstock Stickers: Card Sentiments
Crochet Flowers: Poppy
Designer Tape:Pickle Juice Chevron, Red Dot, Blue Gingham, Gulf Dot, Punch Chevron, Pony Dot
High Five Alpha Stickers: Green High Fives, Yellow High Fives, Pink-Red High Fives, Blue High Fives
Ciao Chip Versatile Elements:Stars & Hearts



3 comments:

  1. Super fun and colorful, Gina! Love the circles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous!! love the pie charts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is this!! I LOVE the circles or as Leanne called them, Pie Charts!! You're gonna start a new trend!

    ReplyDelete