Monday, August 10, 2015

National S'mores Day!! | Pink Paislee

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of http://canoncreativegirl.blogspot.com/.  I do receive financial compensation and material product from Pink Paislee to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own.


Today, is National S'mores day!!!  To kick off this fun day, I'm sharing some National S'mores day projects using the brand new Pink Paislee Cedar Lane collection that the whole family can join in on!!


To celebrate National S'mores day I created this cute 3d pop up tent filled with treats for the occasion.



I also made this sweet sign to announce the event.




I used bits and pieces from the new Cedar Lane collection to create this sweet banner as well as some found items from around the home and yard


Quick Tip:  You can create these fast and easy banner planters by using recycled tin cans, sticks found around the home and rocks found around the home.  They totally play off the camping theme!


Gather chocolate squares, marshmallows and graham crackers in a tray for easy access to complete the event!!




I hope you like my idea today for celebrating National S'mores Day with your family, visit the Pink Paislee blog this week for more ideas!!









4 comments: