This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of http://americancrafts.typepad.com/. I do receive financial compensation and material product from American Crafts to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own.
The DIY Shop 3 collection is perfect for making Fall Place Cards.
Combine gold, black and white accents to make a card that really
Supplies: DIY Shop 3 (370878) - Cards W/Envelopes, DIY Shop 3 (370890) - Gift Tags & String, DIY Shop 3 (370888) - Enamel Dots Stickers Gold, DIY Shop 3 (370852) - Vellum White Numbers, DIY Shop 3 (370854) - Vellum Gold Foil Hearts, DIY Shop 3 (37086) - Acetate Gold Foil Herringbone, DIY Shop 3 (370862) - Varnish Cardstock Black Triangles, DIY Shop (366900) - Stapler W/100 Staples, Sticky Thumb (ST340261) - Adhesive Runner & Refill, Dear Lizzy Documentary (340202) - Desktop/Gold Foil Puffy Thickers Alpha Stickers
1. Select card from the cards w/envelopes set and selected pattern papers and embellishments, set aside.
2. Use die cutting machine to cut feathers out of selected patterned papers.
3. Use stapler to adhere five selected feathers to card face.
4. Use Sticky Thumb Adhesive runner to adhere gold/white tag to left
hand side of card.
5. Adhere Dear Lizzy gold foil puffy stickers to tag to spell out desired name.
6. Finish card by adhering gold enamel dots to card.
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope this has inspired you to make your own Place Cards for your next get together!
Post a Comment