Thursday, March 31, 2016

Crate Paper | Receipt Holder

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of http://canoncreativegirl.blogspot.com/.  I do receive financial compensation and material product from Crate Paper to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own.



I recently put together this altered receipt holder using the Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Bloom collection and I wanted to share it with you!





This was such a fun project to work on!  I wanted a spring project to help brighten up my home.  The Maggie Holmes Bloom collection is perfect for this.  I added tags, ephemera and bits and pieces from the Bloom collection.  I added some simple machine stitching with white thread and left several of the ends long to a homemade effect.




I also added some loose threads behind some of my embellishments.  Epoxy stickers, rubber charm pieces, suede tassels, and tiny paper flowers.







This project is sure to brighten up any room in the house.  Thanks for looking today!
 







No comments:

Post a Comment