Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Pink Paislee | Mix n' Match

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of http://canoncreativegirl.blogspot.com/.  I do receive financial compensation and material product from Pink Paislee to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own.


I hope that you are enjoying the projects that the Pink Paislee team has shared so far in Mix'n'Match week!  I'm sharing a layout using pieces from the C'est La Vie and Fancy Free collections.

Mix And Match #ppfancyfree #ppcestlavie | @gina_lideros for @pinkpaislee

Pattern piecing is one of my favorite techniques. I love mixing patterns and colors together. When I saw this beautiful pink paper with a hexagon print from the C'est La Vie collection, I knew right away just how I wanted to use it.

Mix And Match #ppfancyfree #ppcestlavie | @gina_lideros for @pinkpaislee

With a pencil and a piece of tracing paper, I measured the the size of the hexagons on the background paper. Then I hand cut several pieces of patterned paper from the C'est La Vie and Fancy Free collections into small hexagons. I used the background paper as a template for my cut pieces.

Mix And Match #ppfancyfree #ppcestlavie | @gina_lideros for @pinkpaislee


I added several puffy stickers and a paper clip from the C'est La Vie collection, as well as puffy stickers, ephemera, and buttons from the Fancy Free collection. I love how well these two collections coordinate together. Do you like to mix and match more than one collection together while working on a project? If so, we would love for you to share it with us on the Pink Paislee Facebook Page!

Mix And Match #ppfancyfree #ppcestlavie | @gina_lideros for @pinkpaislee
Collections used: Fancy Free, C'est La Vie


No comments:

Post a Comment