Friday, October 16, 2015

Pink Paislee | Memory Dex

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of http://canoncreativegirl.blogspot.com/.  I do receive financial compensation and material product from Pink Paislee to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own.



Hi there!  I don't know about you, but the Heidi Swapp Memorydex has quickly become a staple in our household for documenting every day photos and events!


I love the Heidi Swapp Memorydex dies,  they make it easy to trim your own photos and designs to fit the Memorydex.



I used pieces from the Heidi Swapp Wanderlust collection and the Memorydex collection to help my own personal cards come to life.


I added in new cards from the Pink Paislee Memorandum collection, and added in a few thickers from the from the Citrus Bliss and Atlas collections to help me tell my story.


I hand trimmed several papers from the Memorandum collection and used the HS Memorydex dies to punch my cards.  I love that there are so many Thickers and Puffy stickers for me to choose from to help bring my cards to life. I also embellished my cards with washi tape.



I used the Heidi Swapp Memorydex punch to trim my photos to fit within the display, and tell my story.  I love the camera shaped paper clips included in the office supply set.  I also used labels from the set to embellish my cards.


I hand trimmed a couple of papers from the Memorandum collection to become cards for my display.  I used the Heidi Swapp Memorydex  punch to turn these photos into one of a kind memories.

 I finished up my last card  by using a Heidi Swapp die "happy" and thickers from the Pink Paislee Atlas collection, I love how the card came out.  I left the frame below empty so that I could add a photo in later on.






Collection used: Memorandum



1 comment: