Saturday, October 17, 2015

Scrapbook Circle | Design Team Choice


Hi there!  I have another new layout to share with you today using the Scrapbook Circle's October Mix Tape kit and Add-ons.



September 27th, was a memorable night.  We experienced a blood moon and solar eclipse.  I took my trusty Canon 6D out for a walk and decided to shoot the moon.  I chose my favorite photo from the shoot and decided to document it on my layout using the Mix Tape kit and add-ons.  


I love using geometric shapes on layouts.  To create the background for this layout I trimmed several pieces of the patterned papers included in the main kit into squares and rectangle shapes and then adhered them to a white cardstock background.  I used my sewing machine to stitch down a few of pieces.  Then I added in extra embellishments from both of the add-on kits.








No comments:

Post a Comment