Monday, October 12, 2015

Scrapbook Circle | Take Two

Hi everyone!  I am sharing a post on the Scrapbook Circle blog today called: Take Two.  I am sharing my take on a previous layout made from Creative Team member Rebecca.  Here is her layout:

rk-sc-sept-1-931x1024

I loved the white background that Rebecca used on her layout.  I loved the mix of patterned papers and the geometric triangle shapes.

and here is my take on Rebecca's layout:



I still kept the white background and I used several triangles, just like in Rebecca's original layout.  But I moved my triangles around on my page.  I also, splattered black ink across my page and added stitching.  Like Rebecca's I added lots of little embellishments across my page using the October Mix Tape main kit and add-ons

Thank you for stopping by today, to see the full post,  please visit the Scrapbook Circle blog.





No comments:

Post a Comment