Friday, July 12, 2013

Today is a gift


I recently picked up the new Here & Now collection kit from Echo Park and I couldn't wait to get started playing. I love the bright vibrant colors and all the patterns. I got out my spray mists the other day and here is what I came up with.


Today is a gift layout:

*tip: I cut a background stencil with my Silhouette Cameo and then used it as a mask with spray mist to get the fun hexagon background.


journaling reads "I love where I am in life right now. Over the past year I have gained new friends, new experiences, became more skilled in photography and improved my overall health. Life is fabulous."


supplies:
cardstock: white (American Crafts)
kit: Here & Now kit (Echo Park)
spray mist: Taxi (Studio Calco)
Silhouette Cameo: (QuicKutz)
cutting file: QuicKutz
adhesive: Scotch
foam squares: Therm O Web
punches: Stars (Martha Stewart)
sewing machine: Brother
thread: Gutermann
pen: Zig

photo credit: Suzy West

2 comments: