Wednesday, July 3, 2013

All American Girl

I've said it before and I'll say it again... the All American line by Bella Blvd. is my absolute favorite. It is perfect for those patriotic/military photos as well as general themed layouts.


In honor of Independence day tomorrow, I have a layout up on the Bella Blvd blog today, using the All American collection.

All American Girl





When I saw these photos of my friend Suzy's daughter I just knew I needed to use them with the All American collection. The photos (taken of her on Independence day) go perfectly with the bright patriotic colors and patterns.  And, I just love that the polka dot clouds and polka dot flower match her sweet little bows.



supplies:
All American: United We Stand, Boom Boom Pow, Borders and Cute Cuts, Alpha + Bits, Just Write Journaling Stickers
Chipboard Icons: All American
Flags: All American Words
Designer Tape: Gray Chevron
Crochet Hearts: Scallop
Button Market: Red Flowers, Stars

Have a great Independence day everyone!



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Gina! I adore this collection too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout !!! Love the papers and embellishments super cute !!!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look how small Sierra is.....so cute!
    Love this layout ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome page Gina!! Love this collection too very much! Love your design and the cluster of embellishments!

    ReplyDelete