Saturday, January 31, 2015

December Album

Now that the holidays are over I have been working on my December album to document lots of photos and memories that I took during the month of December.   I created my album using Pink Paislee's Merry and Bright Canvas Album kit, cards, papers, ephemera and stickers.


Here is a peek of the front cover.  I kept it simple to really let the sequin star shine.


On page one I used photos of my sweet niece Olivia in front of the Christmas Tree.  I used a brush set from Ali Edwards and printed my photos in black and white.



For page two I used a photo of candles that adorned our Christmas table.  I added some sequins to the bottom right hand pocket, and lots of lovely ephemera pieces.



For page three I used an adorable photo of my nieces Miranda and Olivia in front of the Christmas tree.  I'm so lucky to have such cute subjects to scrap!  I added some Studio Calico wood veneer pieces to the top right hand corner of my page.  



On page four, I took a photo of our tree using a bokeh effect.  I love the look!  I added silver sequin stars to the bottom right hand pocket.




On page five, I used another photo of my sweet niece Olivia in front of the tree with her Santa hat on.  I added some ephemera pieces, thread and glitter stickers.



On page six, I used a photo I snapped of some Christmas ornaments.  I added some star sequins and wood veneer.



For page seven, I used a photo of my kids (Kalee and Matthew) with their cousin Miranda.  I added some wood veneer pieces, a canvas star, and a cute little bow from Pink Paislee.



Throughout the rest of the month I will be working on finishing up the rest of the album.  I will post the final pages here when I complete them.  


Thanks for looking!  









4 comments:

  1. I love the 4x4 pockets and what you did with them! Absolutely fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your album is gorgeous Gina! I love the Black patterned papers you used in the album. It looks great with the Red and Green!!

    ReplyDelete