Thursday, June 18, 2015

Heidi Swapp Minc project


Hi everyone!  I recently picked up the new Minc machine by Heidi Swapp and couldn't wait to dive in!  



 I instantly started playing and fell in love right away with this machine!  I found it to be very user friendly and fun to play with!  


Once I started playing, I found it  hard to stop.  I just wanted to foil all the things!



I recently picked up this antique looking burlap frame and thought that the Minc embellishments would look awesome pinned to it!



I absolutely adore the 3D Minc butterflies, I foiled them in gold, mint, and light pink, and then stitched them together using my sewing machine!


I added a photo of my daughter and foiled the letter "K" for her initial using gold foil.



I even managed to sneak in a xoxo clear frame from the Pink Paislee Citrus Bliss Insta Kit, behind her photo.


I layered some of the pieces, added an antique flower and pinned my pieces onto my frame using pearl stick pins.  




This frame will make a great addition to her room, or I might just keep it for myself because I love it that much!  If you haven't picked up a Heidi Swapp Minc machine yet, run don't walk.  Joann's has them on sale right now for 25% off!  













1 comment:

  1. This project is so stunning Gina! Great way to use the Minc!!

    ReplyDelete