Saturday, June 6, 2015

Pink Paislee | With You

 The papers and embellishments in the Atlas collection from Pink Paislee are not only great for travel photos, they are great for documenting those everyday memories too!  I created a family layout with this collection and added lots of little details.


To start off this layout, I went through the collection and picked out pieces that would fit the family theme of my layout.  I chose bits and pieces that would work with my photo.  The "X Marks the Spot" tag fit perfectly with the photo of my daughter and her cousins tickling each other, so I just had to include it.

I chose to use a background cut file for my layout.  I added lots of cut pieces to the background  and then added detail by adding die cut pieces, chipboard pieces, tags, ink and stitching.

Another great way to add lots of detail to your layout is layering.  I layered tags, and die cut pieces around my photo.


For my journaling I added some typed text to a tag and tucked it behind my photo.  The tag can easily be pulled out to read the journaling.


I cannot say enough about how amazing the patterns and colors of the pattern papers are to work with.  The embellishments are a perfect touch to add beautiful detail to your layouts.
Supplies:  Atlas collection from Pink Paislee;  X Marks the Spot cut file from The Cut Shoppe



1 comment:

  1. Love that you used the collection for an everyday photo Gina! And the patterned papers look awesome behind the cut file!

    ReplyDelete