Thursday, June 4, 2015

Paper Camellia Guest Designer!!


I'm guesting this month over at Paper Camellia!  Paper Camellia's June Kit is bursting with bits and pieces from Pink Paislee's Citrus Bliss collection.  

When I first got the kit in the mail I was so excited upon opening it!  It has so many fun papers and embellishments from some of my favorite manufacturer's!





And check out these fun exclusives that you get in the main kit this month!
Acrylic Words (Summer, Fun, Sun) - Paper Camellia Exclusive
Wood Veneer - Paper Camellia Exclusive 


Here are 3 layouts that I created with the lovely June Kit!


Inspired by the Chickaniddy tags, I decided to create this layout filled with tags.  I added some drops of paint, and stitching to complete the page.


I was immediately drawn to the 7 Paper Baxter 016 paper by Studio Calico, included in the main kit.  I couldn't wait to get that fun paper on a page.  So I paired it with two of my favorite things, a die cut background and watercolors!


For my third and final layout, I used one of my favorite basic shapes, hearts!  I cut out hearts and then trimmed them in half, I put them back together on a white ledger background, and embellished with ink, stamps, machine stitching, thickers, brads and embellishments.  I even managed to sneak a little journaling in there too.

I hope you have enjoyed my projects today, and be sure to stop by the Paper Camellia store to pick up their June 2015 kit.  It is filled with awesome!









2 comments: