Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Scrapbook Circle | Today

Tags, tags, tags!  I just can't get enough of them.   They make great embellishments, they are great for journaling, and they make a big impact on projects when they are all strung together!  For this month's designer choice layout, I decided to create a layout for Scrapbook Circle this month featuring tags!

To create my layout I used the June Have a Little Fun Today kit with the June Add-on List Keeper



I placed a gray tag (included in the main kit) behind my white cardstock base and then strung a line of Pink Paislee travel tags across the top of the page.  I used a sewing machine to stitch them down.  



I added some light stamping, a few drops of yellow spray mist and a few embellishments to finish off the page.  


Have you played with tags on a layout?  How about a card or pocket page?  We would love for you to share it with us on our Facebook Page.  Thanks for looking!





1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun idea Gina! I love the way you used the tags to create a banner element on your layout!

    ReplyDelete