Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Studio Calico crop layouts

Hi everyone,

I have a couple of layouts to share with you today.  Over the weekend I took part in the Studio Calico crop #SCCROP2014.
  
The first one that I made was for Challenge #2 color challenge by Carissa Wiley. Papers and embellishments are from Lily Bee Designs
We were asked to create a layout using Navy blue, green, light blue, pink and gold.  Here is what I came up with:

Always Layout



And the second layout that I created was for Challenge #8 digital/diecut challenge by Paige Taylor Evans. Papers and embellishments from Studio Calico Printshop collection from Shanna Noel.  I kept it simple on this one.  

This is Real Life Layout
I enlarged this cut file and decided to put some playful pictures of my son behind it.  I thought it would be fun to add pops of color so I backed the word "Real" with yellow star paper and placed an angled strip of bright pink behind my title.





I love the look of the large die cut with the photos behind it.  That's it for today.  I'll be back later this week with some new layouts for The Paper Bakery.










6 comments:

  1. Awesome layouts for the challenges Gina! Love how you used the colors from the Color Challenge and the die cut on your second layout is awesome! Love the photos behind the word!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both awesome, Gina! Amazing diecut work and such creative designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Again loving these designs, girl!

    ReplyDelete