Sunday, January 19, 2014

American Crafts January Gallery

Hi everyone!  I can't believe that January is more than halfway over already.  I had a lot of time this weekend while my best friend @SuzyWest was staying with me to crop and get projects completed.  I have a few layouts that I would like to share today for the American Crafts January Gallery. I am sooo in love with American Crafts glitter tape.  I could seriously go crazy with this stuff!  The more I play with it, the more I love it!

Love Being Together


I love this photo taken on Christmas Eve with my Father-in-Law and his 3 granddaughters .  I used the Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party collection and added in some glitter tape strips.  I backed my photo and diagonal strips with a fun heart Silhouette die cut background.

I created my second layout using the Amy Tangerine Cut and Paste collection.  While I had my glitter tape out I decided to make these fun pinwheels (that remind of fireworks) and they are perfect for a January New Years theme.  I used up a lot of paper strips, chipboard shapes and buttons.

Right Now Layout













This photo was taken this weekend of my good friend Suzy West and I.  She was teaching a class at one of our local scrapbook stores, and we got there early and were waiting for the store to open.  Love the silly expression! 


Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed my January projects :)






4 comments:

  1. I love the glitter tape too and use the black often! Adorable pages!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice use of the tapes. Your layouts are lovely !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the designs on both of these! Awesome girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so fun, Gina!! I always love the awesome design elements you incorporate into your layouts!!

    ReplyDelete