Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The Good Life

Hi everyone,

I finally had some time this weekend to sit down and play with Studio Calico's Printshop collection.  I know, I am way behind the times because this came out awhile ago, but some of the pieces I was waiting for were backordered.


Can, I just say I love this collection so much!  I am totally hooked on the colors and patterns.  I threw in some super awesome die cuts from The Paper Bakery Love Potion #9 Scrapbook kit and some flair and cork paper from American Crafts DIY Shop collection that just debuted at CHA.

 I added in some stamping from Amy Tangerine's  Cut and Paste collection, and some messy stitching.
The messy stitching was an accident my sewing machine for some reason is going hay wire. lol


Sometimes I scrap more clean lined and sometimes I scrap more messily (if that makes sense).  I find that I can get more creative when it is more messy and add in more things like stamps and things that I otherwise forget about.  Do you always stick to a theme?  Or do you sometimes mix it up?  Do you find one way to be more freeing and more creative than the other?

Thanks for stopping by!  I will be back later this week with some more project reveals!







4 comments:

  1. OMGosh!! Love this LO! The hearts are divine...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page is awesome, Gina!! Love the heart cut outs, backed with the Printshop papers!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete