Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I'll Be Yours...


Hi everyone,

I hope that you are having a good week so far, we are still trying to get over a nasty head cold in my house, but I think we have seen the worst of it already.  I Recently received the new CHA lines from American Crafts, and let me tell you - they are even more amazing in person!  I created this layout using the Dear Lizzy DayDreamer collection.

I'll Be Yours Layout












I started off this layout by creating the background that I cut from paper strips.  Then I sewed them down on American Crafts white cardstock.  After my background was in place I added fun embellishments from the Dear Lizzy DayDreamer collection and a few pieces from the DIY collection.



Since the background is busy, I tried to keep the embellishments simple and kept the main focus on the photo.  I also added in a few gold stars from Studio Calico's Atlantic collection and a handcut speech bubble from the My Girl collection.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed my layout.  I will have more to share soon :)








5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Gina! Your designs always amaze me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing page Gina!! Love what you did with the background!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOVE the background you did! Awesome and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you created your background Gina!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gina I was so pleased to discover you through our current Issue at Paper Issues. It's no wonder AC has snagged you up, you have an incredible eye for design. Thank you for sharing your work with us. I have featured this layout as one of my favourites today on the Paper Issues blog. You can see the post here: http://paperissues.blogspot.ca/2014/01/oh-talent.html

    ReplyDelete