Monday, April 28, 2014

You & Me - American Crafts April Gallery Layout

Hi everyone,
Good afternoon!  Wow, the month of April sure flew by fast.  I can't believe it is going to be May this week.  I have a layout to share with you today for the American Crafts April gallery.

The first layout that I made for the gallery is of my two adorable nieces.  Sophia is 5 and baby Olivia is 8 weeks.  They make the perfect subjects to scrap!


You and Me Layout




To create my layout, I started by cutting a 12x12 background with my Silhouette Cameo, then I used it as a mask to spray mist the background.  I also cut a few additional pieces (the same size as the drops in the mask) out of Amy Tangerine Plus One paper, and used a sewing machine to sew them down.

 I used a mix of Amy Tangerine Plus One, Cut and Paste, Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic, SC Printshop, SC Lemon Lush and Crate Paper Oh Darling on my layout.  I love being able to mix and match the lines that AC and their sub companies make.








Thanks for stopping by today!  I will be back tomorrow with another new layout :)  Have a good one!







4 comments:

  1. You always have the funkiest backgrounds...lol!! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect subjects always! Another beautiful LO..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this cute layout, Gina!! The masked leaf shape looks awesome on the background!

    ReplyDelete